PowerCenter Pro is now a powerful plugin host platform.
Now iPad-friendly interface, both widget and app.
- Rewrote the entire widget.
- Fixed all previously reported crashes.
- Plugins load fast and do not lag.
- Loading display is now optional (and not really needed anymore).
- Updated the Default theme (looks more clear on Retina devices).
- Added Plugin Manager.
- Plugins can be rearranged, disabled and removed. New plugins can be added from Cydia (when developers start submitting their plugins).
- Added Test “Notification Center” screen (replicates the NC. to test PCP in-app)
- Added “More Plugins”. Online “store” where you can find FREE and PAID plugins.
- Added “Current Plugin” — shows last used plugin.
- Added “Live Stats: option for the System Stats plugin. (updates per second)
- Added visual options:
- Bounce Effect (turn on the “bounce” when scrolling.
- Page Dot indicators (turn page indicator on / off).
- Show Loading HUD (not really necessary anymore).
There are 8 plugins that are supplied with PowerCenter Pro by default. See “More Plugins” for a description of each plugin.
- System Stats
Plans for the Future:
When Developers start submitting their plugins, I will eventually add functionality for developers to include their own Preferences to be set in the PowerCenterPro app.